Terms & Conditions
1. While using/ browsing our site or interacting with other services offered by us via our site it may be necessary for you to provide some personal information to us. We will keep your personal information secure. All personal information held by us will be held in accordance with the terms of applicable data protection laws.
2. The information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person/individual from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Website is entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. bollywoodhelpline.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will bollywoodhelpline.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
3. Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. bollywoodhelpline.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply any responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents in any manner whatsoever.
4. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of bollywoodhelpline.com has been obtained.
5. All trademarks/trade dress and logos are owned by bollywoodhelpline.com and you shall not copy or use them in any manner without our prior consent.
6. bollywoodhelpline.com may change or update these terms at any time by posting changes online without notice to you.
7. Your use of this site indicates acceptance of all its terms, policies and modifications.
8. Your continue use of the Website affirms and agree to not use the Service to:
9. Your continued use of the Website implies that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content published on the Website, User Forums, and in all other parts of the Service.
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Harm minors in any way.
Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a bollywoodhelpline.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Upload, share or submit any User Content on our site which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
Upload, share or submit any User Content on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
Upload, share or submit any User Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
Directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement.
Use our site to solicit information from anyone under the age of 17.
Place on our site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use our site for any commercial purposes (which would include using our site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
Intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable laws.
Collect or store personal data about users.
Impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users.
Alter, adapt, modify, copy or create a derivative work from the Content.
10. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc. that accesses the Sites or Services in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, bollywoodhelpline.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Sites for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
11. We do not endorse any Site content, including Submissions, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and bollywoodhelpline.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions and or third party opinions. Furthermore, you understand that when using the Sites, you will be exposed to Submissions and other content from a variety of sources, and that bollywoodhelpline.com is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Submissions and content that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold bollywoodhelpline.com, its owner/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Sites and Services.
13. We will not view, edit or pre-screen any contribution (including User Content) that is uploaded to our site. Comments, reviews and/or feedback ("Comments") relating to you, may be published on our site and may be critical or defamatory. We assume no responsibility or liability for any Comments or User Content uploaded or published by users.
We have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Comments, User Content or other material that is uploaded, shared, submitted or posted to the forums or our site without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you can report any abuse or complain about any Comments, User Content or other Content on our site by sending an email to email@example.com outlining the abuse or complaint.