Gossip is women’s energy booster! It’s a channel through which they share their romantic lives, vent out frustration and have fun. It’s also healthy to share your feelings with your friends and yes! Women need that. At the same time you should know to draw a line and be selective about sharing.
1. You think you have found you Mr. Right –This is the feeling that you simply can’t resist telling your friend. In fact it’s the best way to make sure you are on the right track. It’s a discussion that would bring a cheerful aura to both of you.
2. Your Love Complications–You like him a lot, love spending time with him, he makes you happy, yet you are not being able to say the ‘L’ word or you said it but he hasn’t. These complications are better to be discussed, as they would give you a perspective to proceed.
3. He is not ready for Commitment – You are tired of waiting for ‘THE’ Day. He is not showing any signs of proposing or not even close to it. This could be the time you might want to make some serious decisions and it definitely calls for a friend’s advice.
4. Not sure if you are doing the right thing – You know that this relationship is not working and he is not right for you, but just not sure about it. Make sure to talk to that friend who knows both of you well, so that she will not have biased opinions.
5. Sex Life – Best & Worse – Every woman loves sharing thiswith her close friends. If you are having the best time, it is surely an ego booster to share. But, if it’s not great or bad, it is better to share it rather than sulking. Before that make sure how your partner feels about you sharing it with your friends.
6. Suspecting Infidelity – Suspicion like this could bring a major crisis in your relationship. At situation like this, you need a friend to tell you whether you are right or just being jealous or insecure. It’s important that your confidante is trust worthy and one who doesn’t share your secrets with others.
7. You know its over but cannot face it –Your relationship has come to an end but all you have to do is say it aloud. This phase can be emotionally draining. You will need to share it with a friend who can give that emotional support.
8. His Habits and weird Addictions– It’s sometimes difficult to wrap your head around the interests’ and habits of your partner. Their game addiction, being in the same attire for hours after returning home- can make you go wild. What else is the best way other than venting it out with friends?!
9. You are not ready for a baby, but he is– This can be tricky. You might assume that he knows how you feel, but you could be wrong. It’s important that you discuss this with you partner before you share this with your friend.
10. His mom drives you crazy – This can get little sensitive if your partner gets to hear from one of your friend. It’s always good to share if you are having troubles with his momand sometimes may be even fun, but you need to very careful to whom you confess.